Tuesday, May 12, 2020

AN ARTIST'S RESPONSE ( part 5)


Like most of us, I have been trying to come to terms with this 
plague that we are all suffering through. 
I do it with paint.



PAINTINGS IN PROGRESS



STUDIO VISIT



Siena Daylilies ( in progress)
James Aponovich
oil on canvas, 30" x 28"



Some artists never show their work until it is completely
finished. Believe me, I have nothing to hide and I think it
may take some of the mystery out of art if you show the
rough spots, indecision's, and miss cues of a painting.




Siena Daylilies ( detail /in progress)


A whole lot of roof tiles.







Basket of Fruit and Vegetables ( in progress)
James Aponovich
oil on canvas, 24" x 22"


The cloth is 'kinda' finished, now I must wait for the
right fruits and vegetables.
 Truth be told, I make them up...









No comments: